- textmineR NLP with R - Statistical Programming DC - Slides
- Introduction to Topic Modeling with LDA and more - DC NLP - Slides
- NLP basics in R - Statistical Programming DC - Slides & Code
- Introduction to Document Clustering - DC NLP - Slides
- Consensus Clustering Lightning Talk - Data Science DC - Slides & audio can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
- Zipf's Law and Latent Dirichlet Allocation - JSM 2014 - Slides
- Evaluating Research Capacity Development: The National Science Foundation's Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) - AEA Evaluation 2014 - Slides not available for public release
- textmineR - Text mining with data structures and syntax familiar to experienced R users